Bowie Community Theatre announces auditions for Foxfire!
- Week 1: December 2nd and 3rd at 8 pm, December 4th at 2 pm
- Week 2: December 9th at 8pm, December 10th at 2pm and 8 pm, December 11th at 2 pm
- Week 3: December 16th and 17th at 8pm, December 18th at 2pm
BCT's 50th Year Runs 2016-2017!
- A Tomb with a View - comedy/thriller - July 15-31, 2016
- Foxfire - drama - December 2-18, 2016
- Night Watch - murder mystery - March 10-26, 2017
BCT Plans 2017-2018 Season
- Our Play Reading Committee is pondering the next slate of great plays to be performed for our 2017-2018 Season - our 51st Season! If you have ideas for great plays to come to life on the stage of the Bowie Playhouse, please submit them ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Play Reading Committee will provide their slate to the BCT Board of Directors for consideration in January.
- If you're a director, BCT welcomes your suggestions of play(s) you would like our Play Reading Committee to consider. Once the slate of plays is finalized, BCT will request those interested in directing to complete a director's application - selected candidates will be invited to interview.
Ticket Prices for 2016-2017:
- General Admission - $22.00
- Senior (62+) & Students - $17.00
Group Rates(10 or more people)
- General, Students, and Seniors (62+): - $15.00
Season ticket prices:
- General admission - $60.00
- Senior (62+) & Students - $45.00
Note: All ticket sales are final. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
Bowie Food Bank: Bring one non-perishable food item for donation in exchange for one FREE concession item.
Please note: Bowie Community Theatre is a non-profit, all volunteer organization. No monetary compensation is offered. Bowie Community Theatre (BCT) does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.